Thursday 13 March 2014

UPDATED LAYOUTS

Looking at the previous website homepage, personally I feel that it wasn't working and didn't look right when on the computer screen. So I decided to change the homepage, but keep with the logo and colour scheme previously used.

From the old design there was not much going on, on one page, and it became to busy and messy for the user to look at. So, keeping with blues/greens, I decided to use one large image of Kingston and cover it in lime green box, and reduce the opacity, so it creates a nice fade on the image.

Secondly, I wanted to keep the text/content as minimal and simple as possible, because as a group we wanted to give the information to the user right away and make it easy for them to use the site. However, I have done a number of different versions and as a group we still need to decide on a final design, but I feel that these versions of the homepage have improved from the beginning of designs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment