Tuesday 12 November 2013

FONTS


When looking at other photography websites mostly all of them had little text, but when there was the font style and colours were simplistic and minimal. To find the font for my site and logo, I looked at DaFont.

This site has a large range of different style fonts for any reason, like horror texts or sci-fi. When looking for mine, I focused on simple and almost boring styles, as I wanted my site to be about the images. 


The font I had finally chose is called "BELLAROSE", and I feel it fits perfectly with my site. Its very simple and I feel it won't draw away from the photos.

Once I got the text I started to play around with the logo and branding and in the bottom image you can see the beginning works of the logo for my website.  

No comments:

Post a Comment